My Marriage Is Not Broken – Mide Martins

My Marriage Is Not Broken – Mide Martins

The reports made waves nearly a year ago about the situation of things in the home of the popular actress, Mide Martins, it was widely spread that her marriage to her movie director husband, Afeez Owo, had turn sour, the couples came out even stronger despite loads of issues the matrimony was going through at the time.
Also recently, fresh reports surfaced about cracks in the marriage, certain quarters even went ahead to say Mide was ready to walk out of the union but at one of her recent media chats, she scoffed at the reports saying, “I wonder what people stand to gain by carrying vicious rumors about my marriage. I have tried my best to keep my marital affairs out of the glare of the public, but some people wouldn’t just let me be. My husband and I are very fine and we don’t have any issues whatsoever. Just like in every marriage, there are challenges but ours is nothing serious. I have said so much about this already and I don’t like as it is always made an issue.” 
The thespian said further that, “My husband is a very caring and dependable person. He is always there whenever you need him. I know some people said that he used black magic (juju) to marry me, but that’s not true. If only they know the type of relationship we share, they wouldn’t be saying all that.”
Advising the rumor mongers to make a better use of their time to build their life, career and marriage, she prayed that her marriage would continue to grow stronger and also that broken homes in nollywood and everywhere be settled and return to the once found joy that kept such marriage together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely African Head wraps !!!

10 OUTFIT IDEAS FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT OUT----watch video for some casuals