Oritsefemi-begs-Nigerian-boys-let-daughters-finish-college !!


Singer Oritsefemi who has two teen daughters has publicly warned men to stay off them, especially the first one saying she might be big, but she is still a teen.  A lot of people termed him over protective saying won’t she get married one day, but the singer in a new chat with Saturday Beats says there is time for everything and right now it’s the time for her to grow. While affirming his online threat, Femi said;

“I was very serious about warning men against my daughter. Every parent wants their kids to get to a certain level in life before they begin to think about relationship and mine is not different. That was why I posted the message on my Instagram page. I have already spoken to my daughter, so I decided to talk to the general public and plead with them to allow her grow older before they begin to chase her. It may sound like a joke but I was seriously passing a message across. It does not mean she would not have a boyfriend or get married someday.” Continue....


He also spoke about hos closeness to his daughter saying they speak has friend;

“I relate with my daughters as if I am their friend instead of their father. They talk to me like their friend. If I do not make myself available to them as their friend, they might be keeping things from me. I don’t need to tell them I am their father because they know already,” Oritsefemi said.

It will be recalled that he had the two girls from two girlfriends back then during his youthful days in Ajegunle.



Watch one of his videos below ---Titled ---"IGBEYAWO"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely African Head wraps !!!

10 OUTFIT IDEAS FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT OUT----watch video for some casuals