Linda Ikeji’s birthday wish is to finally start a Family !!!!




Number one blogger, Linda Ikeji is a year older today and has asked her fans to pray for her so her 36th birthday wish will come to pass.
“I turn a year older today September 19th and I can’t tell you guys how grateful I am for the life I have. I may not have everything I want yet…but I have more than I thought was even possible and for that I am thankful. I am thankful for my family, friends, all LIB readers and well wishers. 
My prayer as I turn 36 today is to find an amazing guy soon, settle down, have a bunch of kids and continue to live, impact my world and make a difference. Please say a prayer for me! I mean it! 🙂 
Also, happy birthday to every one else born today. May God continue to bless, love and protect us. Thank you guys so much for all the lovely birthday wishes that I know will come.
Massive hug and plenty kisses”
 Listen to Linda Ikeji's Birthday wish !!! Click here to watch video !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely African Head wraps !!!

10 OUTFIT IDEAS FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT OUT----watch video for some casuals