Mercy Aigbe-Gentry guards her property jealously!!!! On why she wear shorts !!!


Mercy Aigbe-Gentry guards her property jealously. She’s not taking any chances with “those toothpick leg girls” when it comes to her husband.
The actress made the revelation in a candy but funny interview on air recently.
In the video which she shared on her Instagram, actress Adunni Ade had suggested it wasn’t proper for a housewife/married woman to wear booty shorts at home but Mercy was quick to point out that she does saying, “ Adunni I do o. I wear bum shorts so that all those toothpick leg girls will not snatch my husband. I do o…I do”
See the clip below


See the clip below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely African Head wraps !!!

10 OUTFIT IDEAS FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT OUT----watch video for some casuals