Nollywood Actress --Anita Joseph on her sexy pics !!!!

Popular Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, is blessed with a figure to die for. Babe recently released a bosom  photo that incurred the wrath of many and had friends and foes unapologetically bash her on the Internet.

Well, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats, Anita says she didn’t care about the negative comments she got because she believed most of  the men who abused her got turned on just by looking at her photo.

“I just joined Instagram in April and I have been very active. I am aware that a picture I posted that showed my cleavage attracted a lot of attention. Some Nigerians are hypocrites and pretenders. A lot of them used that picture to masturbate and feel good, 
yet condemn it. The last time I checked, my bosom  are still strong and beautifu




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely African Head wraps !!!

10 OUTFIT IDEAS FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT OUT----watch video for some casuals