Fashion and Naija Ladies !!!!

 
Why cant a smart woman love fashion ? According to one great writer --- I no longer pretend not to care about clothes, bcos I do care.I love lace,full skirts and flowing gowns. I love my 2 wonderful tailors who make my clothes ,most of the time I do the designing aspect and coordination myself .I love to dress well and wear what I think fits and flatters,dressing up puts me in good mood.
 In Nigeria our mothers invest in their appearance,its like part of morals, a woman who did not turn up well dressed or appear shabby  at events is liable to be frowned at .I tell you what I cant hide my love of fashion .
Here are some lovely pics !!! #allglamladiesrock .









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely African Head wraps !!!

10 OUTFIT IDEAS FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT OUT----watch video for some casuals