Wear what fits your body shape !!!


Every good blogger knows the power of the perfect pose. Just ask this Fashionista 

My style is simple and classy. I am a confident person. My style brings out the confidence. Clothes tend to bring out the personality of an individual.
If you feel good you’ll put on bright colours and vice versa. Mismatching clothes can tend to portray the wrong message, so guys should be careful when they dress up.
One of the biggest mistake women make is not taking into account their body size and shape when they shop. Just because a certain dress looks good on one person doesn’t mean it will definitely look good on you.
Every woman needs foundation, lipstick, lipgloss, body spray and perfume in her closet.
I love pairing belts with most of my dresses. I like the way they complement my body shape. The most treasured item in my wardrobe is my skater dresses and my Mac foundation and powder. For any plus size chick, always wear skater dresses. They hide your weight. Good undergarments are also a style secret.
If I had to pick one designer for my entire wardrobe collection, it would be French luxury brand Balmain. Their pieces are simple, classy and versatile.
You’ll never catch me dead wearing coloured leggings or netted tights. Some things should never again see the light of day.
Culled from Meemee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely African Head wraps !!!

10 OUTFIT IDEAS FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT OUT----watch video for some casuals